This beginner’s guide to tarot cards includes a history of the practice, a short summary of the methods used by the greatest diviners, and an introduction to reading the cards.
A short volume with a wealth of information, this pocket guide is essential for beginners in tarot card reading. Written anonymously and first published in 1929, this book gives valuable insight into the occult and provides classic historical methods in divinity that will assist the contemporary reader.
This beginner’s guide features chapters including:
- – A Brief History of the Pack of Cards
- – Methods of Great Diviners
- – Madame Lenormand’s Nines
- – A Test Telling of the Cards
- – Some English Methods of Telling
- – Some Artistic Stars
- – Some Simple, But Effective Tellings