Here at Read Books Ltd. we are committed to safeguarding your data and respecting your right to privacy. As such we have created this policy to inform you what kind of personal information we collect, how it is handled and what we use it for. It will also explain how we protect your information and the circumstances under which we may disclose certain information to others.
Who We Are
Read Books Limited is an British company whose office is registered at 14 Clews Road, Redditch, England, B98 7ST.
The Information That We Collect
- If you visit our website we will collect certain types of usage data about how you use them, which may include: your IP address, information about your device, geographical location, your browser type, how you navigated to us (e.g. through a search engine). This information may be collected by a third-party analytics service or by third parties using cookies, which are active on our website.
- When given permission, we will collect personal data provided at the users’ discretion upon email sign-up and correspondence which may include: name, email address, and preferences. Email marketing campaigns published by our site may contain tracking facilities within emails to record user data such as opening of emails, clicking content and links within emails, times and frequency of user activity.
- You can set your browser not to accept cookies and the above websites tell you how to remove cookies from your browser.
How We Use Your Information
- You may withdraw your consent for us to contact you, for the continued collection, use or disclosure of your information, at any time, by emailing us at email@example.com
- By using our website you confirm you are above the age of consent legally required to provide personal information.
- When you click on links on our site, they may direct you away from our site. We are not responsible for the privacy practices of other sites and encourage you to read their privacy statements.
- All our sales are handled away from our websites by our Affiliate Partners, and as such all related data is subject to their Privacy Policies.
- Google – Google Analytics may collect user experience data, including but not limited to: geographical information, user acquisition, site navigation.
- Mail Chimp – Mailchimp manages the collection and storage of our mailing lists.
- Amazon – Amazon provides us with sales and usage data which we use for reporting.
- Lets Encrypt – Provides our SSL Secure information and is located on the servers at Amazon Web Services
- Affiliate Partners – Our affiliate partners provide us with sales and usage data which we use for reporting. If you require a full list of our affiliate partners please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Read Books Ltd stores the database and data for our sites, we are responsible for the storage and security of any personal data that we collect. We will never keep your personal data for longer than necessary.
- We use technological and operational security measures to protect your information against any unauthorised access or unlawful use – such as ensuring the security of our offices, appropriate password protection and encryption, maintaining a rigorous data protection policy and limiting access to your personal information for those in our company who need to use it.
We reserve the right to make changes to this policy at any time so please take the time to review it frequently. Any material changes made to this policy will be notified here to ensure that you are aware of what information we collect and how we use it.
Contact and Further Information
If you would like to access, amend, correct or delete any of the personal data we have about you, make a complaint, or are after any more information regarding this policy, please contact us at email@example.com.
Our Full Contact Information:
Address: Office 2, Bartholomews Court, 18 Christmas Street, Bristol, BS1 5BT
You can also complain to the ICO if you are unhappy with how we have used your data.
Address: Information Commissioner’s Office, Wycliffe House, Water Lane, Wilmslow, Cheshire, SK9 5AF
Helpline number: 0303 123 1113