An in-depth study of the relationship between a person’s handwriting and their character.
This detailed graphology study explores all aspects of the fascinating art and reveals many interesting psychoanalytical observations about the pseudoscience.
Chapters featured in this volume include:
- – Ancient and Modernised
- – General Appearance of Writing
- – Appearance of the Letters (Capitals)
- – Appearance of the Letters (Small)
- – Secondary or Accessory Appearances of Writing
- – Influences Which Modify the Writing
- – Luck and Handwriting
- – Types of Handwriting