A complete collection of Thomas Vaughan’s four treatises on Christian mysticism.
Translated and restored by Arthur Edward Waite in the late 1800s, this collection of Thomas Vaughan’s magical writings is an essential read for those wishing to have an eclectic knowledge of Christian mysticism. Discover the methods with which many drew themselves closer to God and deepen your understanding of religion and occultism.
The chapters featured in this volume include:
- – Anasthroposophia Theomagica
- – Anima Magica Abscondita
- – Magia Adamica Abscondita
- – Magia Adamica, or the Antiquitie of Magic
- – A Perfect and Full Discoverie of the True Caelum Terrae