This detailed volume on spiritualism and necromancy was written by Reverand A. B. Morrison of the Southern Illinois conference in the hope of drawing those in the devil’s grasp back to God.
First published in 1873, this exploration of the occult and devil worship is the result of a series of lectures on the dangers of drawing away from a Godly life. Rev. A. B. Morrison produced this volume in the hope of rescuing members of the population from a life of spiritual unease and darkness. A great read for those interested in a religious perspective of necromancy and demonology.
The contents of this volume feature:
- – Spiritualism in Agency of Satan
- – Spiritualism and Demonology
- – Spiritualism and Antichrist
- – Deception of Spiritualism
- – The Spirit of Inquiry in Man
- – A Word to Spiritualists