One of the bestselling personal financial guides internationally, The Richest Man in Babylon is George Samuel Clason’s 1926 self-help book, featuring the ‘Seven Cures’ and the ‘Five Laws of Gold’.
Arkad, a fictional Babylonian character, was once just a lowly scribe, but he succeeded in making himself the richest man in Babylon. In this financial guide, he reveals his secrets, narrating the books parables, including the ‘Seven Cures’ and the ‘Five Laws of Gold’. Learn how to generate your own wealth and invest smartly with these core pieces of advice.
This volume features the following chapters:
- – ‘The Man Who Desired Gold’
- – ‘The Richest Man in Babylon’
- – ‘Seven Cures For a Lean Purse’
- – ‘Meet the Goddess of Good Luck’
- – ‘The Five Laws of Gold’
- – ‘The Gold Lender of Babylon’
- – ‘The Walls of Babylon’
- – ‘The Camel Trader of Babylon’
First published in 1926, The Richest Man in Babylon is still recommended on financial self-help book lists and is not to be missed by those looking to improve their lives and find success.